Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cheese Dreams

I've always agreed with the old wives tale that cheese makes you have weird dreams, especially if you have it a few hours before bed. I can pretty much guarantee that if I happen to visit one of our trendy little Pizza places in Melbourne and have a pizza topped with some snazzy cheese, eg Taleggio, Provolone, etc, that night, I will have some weird dreams.
No one seems to believe me when I tell them about this, so I recently found an article on a study in England which proves that cheese can make you have strange dreams and also help you to remember them. Apparently depending on the type of cheese you eat, you can also actually influence what you dream about!

Check out the article here:
http://www.cheeseboard.co.uk/news.cfm?page_id=240

No comments: